Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Bazaar! Bizarre...?

I never thought I would have a booth at a Christmas Craft Bazaar, having grown up around them. My mother is as crafty as they come and Christmas craft fairs usually meant snips of floral wire, the smell of silk flowers, wax candles, and hot glue burns! Not so, for this photographer!

Rather than selling wares, we sold a service: let us take a fun photo of you & the kiddos, just the kiddos, or you and your crafty friend & we'll email it to you!

We worked on donations and, while it wasn't a monetary "score," it was awesome to work with my sister, brighten the faces of children who got to take a picture sitting on "Blitzen" (our reindeer prop of choice ;) ), and make ladies feel goofy and fun again as they hung out with their BFF for a "girls day."

I would love to post some of the cute kiddo pictures, but I am going to wait until I have permission from the parents to do that. Until then, here's some of our grown ups! :)


No comments: